Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The 2 Chocolates–A Valentine’s Day Special!

Here I am back with a post once again on the Belgian Chocolates. I hope that this post too would be as sweet as those chocolates Smile

Belgian Chocolate BoxThere are these two chocolates in the Guylian Belgian chocolate box which I have been keeping for a long time, until the last, until all the other chocolates are eaten. I am preserving them to be eaten at the last. Any guess when would that be? Yes, you are right. That’s tomorrow!

Before I talk about those two chocolates let me treat you with the rest! The box offered me with a wide variety of yummy choices. Chocolates of different shapes and flavours; one shaped as the Sphinx, other like a Butterfly and likewise.

I shared some of these chocolates with my friends. But I did not give away or share these two chocolates with anyone. They are special!

Curious to know what those chocolates are? Tempted to scroll down to see what they are?

Guylian ChocolatesLike the chocolate box, life too offers many choices and I call them as chocolate-like-choices, choices that are sweet; choices packaged and presented differently; choices that are appealing to our senses; choices that are equally pleasing; choices that makes us indulge in them instantly; choices that make us go in search of them again & again; choices that make us think and dream about them often.

All these choices have its own consequence – short and long term; good and bad. But the power to choose is in our hands!

Two ChocolatesI know that I have held your curiosity for sometime, so let me open up the secret of the two chocolates. They are Red heartshaped chocolates! And I am preserving these two chocolates, one for me and the other for my wife, my valentine, like we both preserved ourselves until our marriage. That’s the choice that I am talking about, this Valentine’s Week.

Because the choice that you make this Valentine’s Day has eternal consequences. Let not your temporal, carnal, physical, emotional appetite push you to make the wrong choice. The Lord who made Adam for Eve and Eve for Adam has you and your life partner very much in His mind. Even as you would make Him, Jesus Christ, your valentine, and wait upon Him, He will bring your valentine at the right time.

“He has made everything beautiful in its time.” (Ecclesiastes 3:11 AMP)

“No one who trusts in You will ever be disgraced” (Psalm 25:3 NLT)

As I am keeping the heart-shaped chocolate for my special lady, my wife, preserve your heart for the one who God has ordained for you.

“Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.” (Proverbs 4:23 NLT)

Guard Your Heart

So, this Valentine’s day make sure to preserve your heart for that only one special person God has kept for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment