Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

3 Pairs 3 Poems

Three PairsThree beautiful couples exchanged vows and promised to love and cherish each other “till death do us (them) part” on the Valentine’s Day this year as they were united in Holy Matrimony.

Wedding PoetryThe first change that my marriage with Angel brought in me was that it made me a Poet! So much so that Angel has made a handmade handwritten book on all the poems and SMS that I sent her (and received from her) after our engagement Smile.

Realizing that it is time to write poems for other dear ones too (on their wedding), I could not resist but write these poems for the three couples, wishing them great, happy, blessed years together in Christ! Hope you would enjoy and be enriched in your marriage.

 

For Jonathan Edward Henceforth (Edy) and Lidiya Princy

Edy and Princy

Edy

Dancing to the music of life

Snapping for the God who gave my life

 

Sweet like a chocolate

To cherish always

 

Daddy’s boy, Daddy’s favourite boy

Down from heaven come by

 

Firm feet on the ground

For my God’s grace does abound

 

Autumn or winter I keep smiling

As am in the family with all my sibling

 

Waited all these years

Wanted to share my yearns

 

Walled up feelings well up

Wait as I for my love to show up

 

To be a hand to hold

With Christ by my side do I behold

 

Princy

Family and friends do I leave

For to join with you and to love

 

To dance with you in the party of life

To share with you all that I have, to be your wife

 

To be the princess dear to your heart

To love and cherish, never to be apart

 

The greatest of all the prizes that I have won

The prince of my life you are the only one

 

United to be One

“A man leaves his father and mother to get married, and he becomes like one person with his wife.” (Eph 5:31)


For Ashish Daniel and Joy Elizabeth Regina

Ashish and Joy

Joy

Born to be Jubilant and Brave

Joy is my Name!

 

Always curious and conscious

Like my Daddy, prayerful and pious

 

Pampered with love and care

Owe it all to my beautiful family who I treasure

 

Difficult it is to leave such a family that loves

And the Days that I cherish spent with friends

 

Joyful times, playful days, future moments

All I trust and thrust into your blessed hands

 

Ashish 

Promising to care for you as a mother

To hold, to love and to be yours forever

 

Knowing what it means to receive love

Will shoulder every burden, for we are one

 

Playful and joyful too am I

Blessed couples made for each other, you and I

 

United to be Joyfully Blessed

आनंदमय आशीष की जीवन के लिये एकजुट


 

For Stanley Jones Bringforth and Regimol

Babu and Regi

 

Babu

Get Set

Ready - Readying for the Big Day!

Go

To care as I cared

To share as I shared

Faithful in love

Joyful in companionship

To smile at every situation

To hold until the end

From a tiny child, to a toddler, to a teenager, to be a man

Graduated from the school of life

Stepping out to start a life in Christ with my life partner

 

Regi

Born with anticipations

“My future is in your hands” (Ps 31:15)

 

The youngest of the three

Grew up with friends galore

 

Stood up to speak up

To win, to win your heart

 

Directed by God my steps I take

To triumph over every life’s state

 

Birthdays many we will celebrate together

Born for you and will be yours forever

 

You are my dream come true

The course, course of life we now shuru

To love, to cherish and to serve

 

United to Serve

“As for me and my family we will serve the Lord” (Josh 24:15)


Like to read another post on this Wedding? Read Till death do us part. Still more posts are to come on this Wedding experience. Stay tuned with this blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment