Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

When will the Rain come?

when

Dry is the land, rain it looks for,

Dark clouds in the sky, oh they appear,

Deep within the heart, thoughts that lie and mar,

Dark as clouds they do appear but also make life sour;

 

When will the rain come?

When will the pain calm down?

When will the dark clouds move away?

When will the spark that lasts would light my way?

 

Here I am down and depressed,

Hope that which is dull and withered,

Hard is it to keep it within or to open up,

Hovering over choices that seem not to add up;

 

Why is it there a delay?

What is the price that I have to pay?

Where are the promises and the visions?

When will it all fulfil and make up for the lost seasons?

 

I do not know when will it all happen,

I, but know the One, who causes it all to happen,

I am though troubled, am not without hope and courage,

I, for live and leap with the grace and strength that Jesus provides.

2 comments: