Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

My Birthday Surprise


You know what this is?? The surprise birthday cake that my wife had made ready at 1:00 am on 29th Jan 2010. My birthday is on 22nd Jan. But I was gone to Hyderabad and Surat for meetings. I left Surat on 27th, but my train was 5 hours late and so I missed my train at Varanasi and reached home only at 1:00 am.

I was very tired because of the travel and hectic schedule. But as soon as I saw the preparations that my wife had done for me, I became excited.


She had also made a beautiful card (actually a birthday greeting book) for me. She had not slept till then and was awaiting my arrival.

I was trying to blow off the candles, but couldn't. She had placed a non-blow-able sparkling candle :)















Then I cut the cake. My wife made my birthday a memorable one. I thank God for my wife who overwhelms me with her surprises.


No comments:

Post a Comment