Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

His Missionary!

All I have is Yours

I don’t have a Cabin, I sit in a Corner,

But I have Christ and Character;

I am not Constituted, and I don’t have Cheerers,

But I am Chosen and Called;

I neither possess Power nor Position,

But to fulfil God’s Purposes, I will Function;

People may not know my Name, nor I am Fame,

But everyone and every work is for me the Same;

I can’t boast on all that I have Left and Lost,

For without Christ and His work on the Cross I am but a Rot;

I never went to a Seminary, nor trained for Ministry,

But God called me to be His Missionary;

I am neither Qualified nor received formal college Education,

But He who called, made me Qualified, through daily Supplication;

I am not here to make me Richer,

For I have the Scripture, the greatest Treasure;

My measure is not in the Penny that I make,

But in the Souls that I Reach and the Sermons that I Preach (and indite);

My assurance and affirmation does not come from people’s Praises,

But is assured and secured in God’s Promises;

I am not here to just maintain and Manage,

But to motivate and pass God’s Message;

I am not part of any Group, for I hate Sectarianism,

But I belong to God who is not confined to any “ism”;

I have used “I” not to boast of myself,

For without which I cannot tell what Christ has done in my life;

Let humility always be mine,

And all glory be Thine!

No comments:

Post a Comment