Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Three years of twosome

Three years before at this time of the day Angel and I said, “I do”.

Before leaving home my wife gave me an envelope and told me to open only on the 6th Oct. This is what I found when I opened it!

3rd Wedding Card Cover 1

Page 1Page 2Page 3 & 4Page 5

There was one more surprise waiting for me inside! Another card!!

CoverPage 1Page 2

Angel had handmade these cards for me.

“An excellent wife who can find?
She is far more precious than jewels.
The heart of her husband trusts in her,
and he will have no lack of gain.
She does him good, and not harm,
all the days of her life.
She seeks wool and flax,
and works with willing hands.”

Proverbs 31:10-13 (ESV)

I thank God for my wife Angel! She is the most wonderful person in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment